Adoption Agency Serving
Pennsylvania, New Jersey & Delaware
Call (888) 588-6561 To Speak To An Adoption Counselor
Bringing Families Together For Over 23 years!
At Adoption ARC, Inc., our mission is to serve families and individuals
as they seek to find a home or be the home for an adoptive child. Our
goal is to find permanent and safe homes for children in Pennsylvania,
New Jersey, and Delaware—all while upholding the highest ethical
and legal standards.
Birth Parent Looking for Options?
- The adoption process is absolutely FREE!
- Choose a family to match with your child
- Free alternatives to abortion
- We provide continuing care services
- Transportation, prenatal care, housing, etc.
- We arrange doctor appointments
Adoptive Parent Starting a Family?
- Counseling is private and confidential
- We facilitate all aspects of child placement
- Effective home studies for desirable matches
- Support groups and community/family events
- Eligibility for single, divorced, married, etc.
- We remain involved and stay connected
Since 1994, we have been helping create families regardless of religion,
ethnicity, or any disabling conditions. We have assisted many families
in their endeavors to serve the best interests of the children placed for
adoption. Our adoption agency has honored the adoption triad for more than 23 years,
and we uphold the commitments we make from the start of this journey.
helps birth parents and adopting families with:
- Free and confidential counseling for parents
- Communication with the hospital to provide a discharge plan for the infant
- Identification of a family that is a good match for the birth parent
- Continuing care services
Finding a Loving Home for Your Child
If you are a birth parent hoping to place your child in the care of a loving
family or home, our adoption center offers services that may help you
find an effective solution and ensure your child is looked after. We find
parents who are committed to raising the child with desirable preferences
in mind. We conduct extensive home visits, background checks, and properly
authorized documentation for each family we work with.
Birth parents may receive the following benefits when placing their children:
- No birth parent identification if desired
- Letter-sharing between birth parents and adoptive families
- Meeting between birth parents and adoptive families
Whether you are interested in putting your child up for adoption or want
to learn more about the process, feel free to contact us.
Learn more about our adoption services for birth parents.
Helping Adoptive Parents Build a Family
We have supported adoptive families since 1994. If you are seeking to adopt,
Adoption ARC offers full services to adoptive families and birth parents
before, during, and after the procedure. As an adoptive parent, this means
that we ensure the adoption meets the needs and desires of every family.
We believe adoption is a lifelong process—adoptive parents who work
with us receive continued care and support services.
We offer many benefits to adoptive parents, including:
- Facilitating all aspects of child placement
- Performing effective home studies to make desirable matches
- Ongoing support through programs and community/family events
Learn more about our adoptive parent services.
Our Success Stories
Read testimonials from Adoption ARC families and birth mothers.
Words from Our Clients
Our Adoption Service Qualifications
Adoption ARC is licensed to provide adoption, child welfare, and foster
care services in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware. For more than
23 years, we have continued to help families throughout these states find
solutions to their adoption issues.
Our goal to find safe homes for children and maintain high ethical standards
is recognized by three agencies:
- Pennsylvania Department of Public Welfare
- New Jersey Division of Human Services
- Delaware Department of Services for Children, Youth, and Their Families
Continuing Support Programs in Philadelphia
At Adoption ARC, our birth parent adoption agency can facilitate all aspects
of the placement when a match between the child and adoptive family is made.
After the placement is made, both families involved in the adoption will
receive continual care services, such as:
- Individual in-home counseling
- Support groups
- Educational opportunities
- Social events
One of our goals through adoption is to keep both families fully connected
with the agency because, at Adoption ARC, we believe that adoption is
a lifelong process. We serve communities throughout the United States
to help individuals whose lives are affected by the adoption process.
Contact us today at our Philadelphia office for the adoption support you need!
Unplanned pregnancy? We can help you find a loving home for your child!
If you have experienced an
unplanned pregnancy, please call our counselors for free, confidential counseling. In some
cases, families who navigate the Adoption ARC counseling program will
make the decision that adoption is not best for them while others will
proceed with an adoption. We can help you work through your situation
and provide information about what to do next.
You are not alone!